Gator is in the hospital for the night

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Big bully hugs and sloppy kisses heading your way for a quick recovery!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I had seen your original thread but only just found this one and discovered how bad it had got!!! :blink:

So glad you discovered what it was!! Darn these stupid seasonal allergies!! :shout:

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Thanks [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]. He has been sleeping all night. I know it is healing after being checked out today but I am now looking forward to figure out how to keep this from happening again.

I appreciate all of the well-wishes!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow i sure hope gator can keep his staples in this time. he grew:blink: hm well sorry bout the yeasty ear. sarah has had some flair ups in her ear this summer ive been using malaket wipes in her ear and it seems to be helping alot. have you tried gator on the zyrtec its really helped sarah alot more than the benadryl. well hugs and kisses from sarah and me

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] Yeah, funny that he said he grew. lol. Well, he is still growing pretty quickly in his head and shoulders. He isn't growing up anymore but his head looks like it is changing daily lol.

Who knows! This time he put in FOUR staples instead of two but he took the one out on the top lid. His other eye looks FANTASTIC. I am very pleased. The swelling is mostly gone and it looks normal now. I hope this goes fast!! His eyes are what made me fall in love with him so I need them to be healthy :). They are gorgeous.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well long as he doesnt get to big and fall over from the weight of it :lmao: well im glad that he is improving that makes it worth while. sucks when you do all you can then they dont get better so this is good.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Poor gator! Sorry..missed the last couple days..popping sutures and ALL! And he grew out of his staples?? ...:eek:Well.. :hug: to sweet Gator and his great mommy too!

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor gator! Sorry..missed the last couple days..popping sutures and ALL! And he grew out of his staples?? ...:eek:Well.. :hug: to sweet Gator and his great mommy too!

Aww...thanks Becky

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.