Arwen ate a Lego...

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
...one of the small 2 button ones (maybe 1/8" x 1/2"). :nope:

She's 3 months and 15lbs... I'm not extremely concerned, but I will definitely keep an eye out for it & make sure it passes.

Anyone have this happen? Thoughts? Bueller... Bueller... Bueller...

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Bubbles ate an action figure, superman, should have took a picture of the poop the next day, arm reaching out of it. Just make sure your pup is still eating and drinking and is passing poo, if you get any signs of abdominal distention, vomiting, or unable to poop time to see the vet.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Bubbles ate an action figure, superman, should have took a picture of the poop the next day, arm reaching out of it. Just make sure your pup is still eating and drinking and is passing poo, if you get any signs of abdominal distention, vomiting, or unable to poop time to see the vet.
:ohmy: a picture would've been fantastic!! :laugh:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=1722]Terry[/MENTION] said it. I have found more things than I can count in poop. The odds are that it was so small it will pass but just watch and make sure. If she gets diarrhea and stops eating and/or is lethargic, take her in.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor baby, hope it passes through, I bet that's not going to feel good coming out, and as everyone has suggested, just watch her.

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
yes samson has ate his fare share of random things lol [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] , good memory! it was only a hot wheels WHEEL though not the whole car lol. Surprisingly samson broke a good size chunk of his deer antler off the other night actually, about an 1"x1" and it got lodged in his throat. He was very lethargic for a while and i was worried why, until i found his deer antler with the missing peice. I then stuck my hand down his throat and he puked it up! i think she will pass it, it wont be fun though... i hope she does okay! keep us updated!

ps, go buy some gloves for poo - picking! lol

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Thanks all! She seemed fine until about an hour ago when she got uncomfortable and had to constantly move around from place to place... I figured, here it comes. Well, she ended up puking :barf: and I did not find a Lego... I found Legos! (The penny is just for scale)

legos.jpg

Luckily they were all small, but I bet it still didn't feel good at all. I'll still watch her closely, since my daughter only saw her get one, and I have 4 now... the number may grow. :ohmy:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh gosh!!! Sounds like Gypsy and her stinking Squinky obsession. lol. I had to crack down and make my girls take all their toys to the basement playroom last week.

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Well, all seems good with Arwen's lego adventure. Everything is moving as it should, and she was rippin' around yesterday till she did this. :D

Thanks All!

tired.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Glad to hear she seems to be ok.... She is such a cutie :heart::heart:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Arwen, Arwen, Arwen, silly girl, legos are not food!! Glad it all came up though

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am glad she's okay but this thread made me laugh! I wish I a pic from when Linus ate the Grinch Who Stole Christmas ornament off the Christmas tree then pooped it out...what a sight!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.