HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Ok Im starting to wonder if BeBe has a blader or UTI issuse her pee smells so darn bad it makes me sick...

Yes she drinks pleanty of water but it dosent help just makes a bigger puddle of DEATH!!!!

HELP!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I just searched "strong smell dog urine" and from what I can tell, it could be a UTI or something along those lines. You may want to take her to the vet. Poor girl! Those SUCK.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We started giving HRH a cranberry pill every morning a few months ago. It really helped with that issue and the occasional problem we had with her peeing in the house following an antibiotic she was on.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
what kind of cranberry pill do you give [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] i've been meaning to put Brooke on one but idk what brand or dosage

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She currently gets two 500 mg pills with her morning meal of Fromm beef Frittata and a heaping tablespoon Greek yogurt along with a fish oil capsule. We have given her different strengths in the past, (one was a 1600 mg gelcap) and haven't noticed much difference in one over another. Her dinner is just the Fromm.

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Shes about 4 and not spayed shes just comming out of heat.. But her pee was just a bad before her heat.
I will put a call in to the vet this week and see if they know... Maybe cranbeery juice will help...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.