ring to find a good insurance plan for my new family member

JLamp

Nov 16, 2011
Hey BabyDuke, where abouts in Phila are you from...We live in Old City and recently got a bulldog pup. We use a vet outside the city. Do you mind if I ask who you use? Thanks!

Justin

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey [MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION], where abouts in Phila are you from...We live in Old City and recently got a bulldog pup. We use a vet outside the city. Do you mind if I ask who you use? Thanks! Justin

[MENTION=3728]JLamp[/MENTION] I think she is in the art Museum area. i am in Limerick about 40 mins, north/west of Philly

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hey BabyDuke, where abouts in Phila are you from...We live in Old City and recently got a bulldog pup. We use a vet outside the city. Do you mind if I ask who you use? Thanks!

Justin
Hi there.. yep we are in the art museum area.. We use Hickory Animal Hospital....(they are in Plymouth Meeting ) for normal wellness visits.. for Duke's allergies and his eyes we use the Matthew J Ryan vet hospital in Phila.. both are excellent! we use Dr. Dan Morris and Dr. Gross and at Hickory there are 4 different vets that rotate.. they are so so nice there

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.