staples come out tomorrow...eeek!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Gosh, I can't believe its already been a week! Chaos goes tomorrow morning to get his staples removed. That sounds and looks like it will hurt :) I don't want it to hurt him.:cry: He has done so well and been such a trooper...although a stinky trooper! I can't wait to be able to bathe him! Do you think he will be in the clear to bathe after tomorrow? His little personality already seems to have changed so much since the neutering. He seems a tad more calm and doesn't hump or try to bite me as much anymore. Anyone else experienced the same after neutering?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..my daughters golden retriever had a huge mass removed..his stitches didn't hold..so they put in staples..I was so afraid it would hurt him..but he was fine! No pain! Sounds nasty..I know! Yay for sweet Chaos...Ummm..Jake was NEVER much of a hum per..but he seems wilder than ever! He is flying all over my house...all the time. Maybe they missed a ball! :laugh:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
The removal of staples is a simple process, and there isn't any pain involved. I take them out of patients all the time. He should be able to bathe tomorrow if there isn't any infection going on.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I had staples after a surgery and honestly, they didn't hurt coming out :). He may not like the bath that will likely follow though. lol

kels16

Aug 24, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
poor baby:( Harley is getting neutered this saturday, i'm nervous! I'll be thinking of chaos tomorrow :hug: Let us know how it goes!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.