Bumps bumps and more bumps

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION]...how are the bumps going? Brutus seems to be doing a bit better. The bumps are going away on their own, but he's got these spots all over him now where there's no hair :( They're not huge, but it makes me feel so bad! I hope you're Tubs is improving as well!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Griz has issues too right now. Raised Redness spots about the size of a quarter, on his belly and inside of legs. His neck skin and eye wrinkles are almost raw and very wet all the time since about the beginning of August. Time for us to go to the vet. I've tried just about all the home remedies I can think of. Somebody help me please :cursing:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
First off, I would check for mange because it can manifest with bumps or rashes or just red skin with hair loss. So can hot spots. I think it best to go to the doc and find out what it is so that you can treat it properly. Any pics?

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Sorry for the delay with the update! Tubs seems to be doing better. The redness started getting better right after the bath. I have also been putting animax on all the spots that were worse than the others and they clear up right away. It seems like all of our bullies are suffering from the same thing. His red bumps were on his belly and inside his hind legs. He even had the ones on his back which got scabby and caused some hair loss. They are about the size of an eraser. The animax works so fast......I love that stuff! I hope everyone else gets better soon too!

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
This is EXACTLY what I'm going through with Roxi right now! :blink: I'm about to go crazy!:shout: She will try to scratch at them every now and then but for the most part she doesn't act like they bother her. Her right shoulder area is the worst! It seem as if there are just bumps on top of bumps around that area. Some of them are actually beginning to weep and scab and she is losing hair in those areas. We are going back to the vet tomorrow if they aren't any better. Do y'all have any suggestions other than benadryl?

mosca72

Jul 15, 2011
New Westminster BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Besito
I'm thinking it could be seasonal allergies possibly .. we are battling awful sore eye wrinkles with Maggie right now. Something is making her eyes water and she is so red and sore poor baby!!

Sorry ...... that's all I can think of if you haven't changed ANYTHING else!!

If it helps I am going through the same with Besito and I am using Zincofax and so far is working really well the sores are drying and is keeping the rest of the wrinkles dry

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=49.183735,-122.953374

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.