Ohhhhhh Chunk

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Poooor baby!!!!!! I'd cut the bottom off of it so he can't trip on it.. He does look kind of silly, in a sad sort of way :(

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
At first I felt sad for him ... but he was so much himself today ... and tried to scratch ... I said, "forget it"! He gets used to it and will still play. But also lays down more when he has it on which is what he needs. It actually is just above his feet so he doesn't trip ... he just sometimes picks up the bottom of it instead of his toys. When he realizes what he's done it's pretty funny. :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Chunk's such a cutie! thanks for the info on the cone. I got one of those hard plastic ones from the vet which stay on very well but is just so bulky and Tate kept running into things with it. I thought it was free from the vet but little did i know later, after looking at the receipt that it was $25 !

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk's such a cutie! thanks for the info on the cone. I got one of those hard plastic ones from the vet which stay on very well but is just so bulky and Tate kept running into things with it. I thought it was free from the vet but little did i know later, after looking at the receipt that it was $25 !

Thanks! When Chunk got his eyes done, his neck bled something terrible from the hard type (both the plastic and we tried the "comfy cone") ... problem being, he can't reach anything with it on! Can't eat or drink or anything. So that's how we came upon this one! Normally they give the hard ones too.

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Wellllll, we went to the vet today. And his eye is all better!!! We are finishing the oral antibiotic and he's been switched to a steroidal eye drop for about a week. Doc thinks his eye may be itchy and that's how it got scratched, so the drops will help that. So happy!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.