is this allergyies or yeast?

flower21clr

Aug 13, 2011
Clearfield pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Ok spike has a red face, feet, some times belly and blood shot eyed. I'm not sure if it allergies benadryl seems to help. here are some pictures
DSC03181.jpgDSC03183.jpgDSC03185.jpg
100_1551.jpg100_1556.jpg he get plain yogart in the morning and acv in his food at night I'm trying to find acv with mother but we only have a small local grocery store and walmart I will have to check next time I got to the store in the next town over:D. I als cleen spike face nightly with babywipes and put desitine on his wrinkles because his eyes water. Thanks any help apreciated

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hmm. I don't think it's yeast. Some bullies carry a red face all the time. Is spike showing any other symptoms of allergies? Is he chewing his paws, losing a little hair, etc?

OP
flower21clr

flower21clr

Aug 13, 2011
Clearfield pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
He dose shed and I wouldn't say he chews his paws but he licks. He licks everything my feet, his feet, my legs, the couch. His favorite is to pin down our 8 month old and give her a bath lol. He dose have two small hot spots that he came with he was on imas and I have him now on canidae lamb and rice. I am also concered about his wieght he gets 2 1/2 cups dry food, 2 table spoons yogart, and 4 oz vegtables aday. He wieghs 44lbs and he is seven months old he has lost some wieght sence we got him he was a barrel when we first got him and now he has a waist. you still can't feel his ribs but how much should he wieght. The previous owner wasn't a wealth of knowledge she didn't tell me anything about the parents. So i'm not sure about there size. thanks

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Sounds like allergy to me. Violet get the same way. And maybe he's just healthy now lol his weight sounds good he's sooo cute. Goodluck

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
you can buy braggs acv online a lot of horse people use it ,i cant really see any red on his face he has a white face so it will look red from time to time ,love the red eye looks like he has forgot one of his contacts lol,karen

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I actually think he looks fine. Maybe the pictures don't show how red he is? White faces are generally a little pink. When it starts to look dark pink, then I would be concerned. His weight sounds ok for his age. That is the same as my girl and she is a perfect weight.

He sure is cute!

OP
flower21clr

flower21clr

Aug 13, 2011
Clearfield pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Thank you Thats Good to know I think the light in our living room make it look pinker. I think they make my face look reder than it is. I have just red so much about yeast and allergies on here and spikes:bully: face look red so I want someone ealse opion. I did relize how much I read on here till my husband has been call out to help return electric for the hurrican victiams and look my I pad and at night i miss reading while watching tv:D. Spike has been a really good lately till this morning he ate and then instead of going to the door he peed on the floor :nonono: when asked if good puppies pee on the floor he sat and shook his head no. So he is tied outside for alittle bit this morning he should enjoy it its about 50 out. I think fall is here :yes: I love fall. Hope everyone has a great day It is the last day here before school starts so off to enjoy the day with my girls and spike.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.