How does your female Bullie act when she is in heat?

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Bubbles just turned two and she is in heat. She has never acted different before when she was in heat. She seems depressed and has been sleeping more, her stools are also loose. This heat she has also had more bloody discharge as well. Still eating, drinking, but playing a little less. No fever. I just want to get a feel for what is "normal".

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
i'm going to say, being a female from experience, they probably don't feel very comfortable, maybe a little crampy, irritable, sluggish. The hormones change and things just aren't normal at this time. This too shall pass. :yes:

not to mention that gosh darn diaper.

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

Lucy gets clingy, sullen and sulky during heat. We make sure she has plenty of snuggles and extra loving with her special treats to coaxe her out of the moodies.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Sarah sleeps more when she is in heat to. she has the blahs that i can relate to. i can look in her eyes and see she is miserable. i give her one baby aspirin when i know she feels really bad. it seems to help with her pain. other than that just love on em.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She will be hormonal, tempermental, tired, sore.... and as I like to say "Bitchy!"

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.