Stinky feet??

Royandcourtney

Jul 16, 2011
Central Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Rex
When we got Rex he smelled in the worst way. We have managed over the last month to get rid of most of the smell with diet and hygiene. His paws have a slight odor and they are really dry. Any recommendations or has anyone had this?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hmm. I never had the courage to smell Stig's feet before. :p Sorry I'm no help with the stinkiness. Are there any signs of yeast?

As for the dryness some members here swear by aquaphor and the paw rub.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I use Aquaphor on Maggie's nose ... both her feet and Daddy's feet seem ok. However, without Aquaphor her nose was incredibly dry and crusty.

Sorry if I can't be of much more help than that!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I love my boys stinky feet, they smell like chee-tos. haha (I know this because they sleep right next to me not because I walk around sniffing their paws all day.) As for the dry pads I would try the aquaphor or the snout soother maybe when you are going to sleep so it can absorb well without him walking all over the house.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
It could very well be yeast. Are his feet red between the toes and the hairs reddish brown? Other indications of yeast.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
for dry cracked pads i use neat lavender its great stuff,if they are smelly then could well be yeast the smell wont go till the yeast has gone ,karen

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.