worried.. Duke is sick ??

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:Muah:Phew ........... we were all so worried for you!!!! Get a good nights sleep .. all of you ... you deserve it!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i am late as well but im so glad duke is going to be okay. sending more well wishes your way that he has a speedy recovery. :hug:

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Duke was so happy to lay on his belly when we got home!
DukeFeelingbetter.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Great News, I was hoping he hadn't eaten another toy. Some guys never learn, exhale. :whew:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Glad he got home safe! So did the vet tell you why he couldn't lay on his belly? Praying that he gets back to his normal wacky self soon.

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Glad he got home safe! So did the vet tell you why he couldn't lay on his belly? Praying that he gets back to his normal wacky self soon.

sorry I had updated last night it was on the page before.. because he couldn't lay was why they decided to do xrays.. they think it was just really sore ( like when we get a stomach bug) they showed us the xrays.. the vet said he was pleased..
its amazing when they get sick and can't talk how bad you feel :(.. he kept giving me his paw and I was crying like a nut

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy Duke is doing better, we were worried there for a little while. Big hug to Duke from us. :hug:

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
thanks so much everyone.. it is so so nice to have this site!!! :):):)
he is much better today.. My son said he is sleeping alot and when he wakes he sits in front of his food bowl! ( he must be so hungry ) but no food until tonight per the vet and only a small amount of the bland diet..

I am so grateful he is ok!

Members online

No members online now.