Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Just as stated in title. Miss Sassy Pants is acting strange. She is all fine and dandy during the day for the most part, except for being majorly hyper sometimes due to the fact that she still can't go outside and play. It has even been too hot for the kids to go play in thier swimming pool. I notice the change in her mostly in the evening. She doesn't seem to know where she wants to sleep at night. She seems to me that she can't get comfy on mommy and daddys bed, or sissys, or even piggys bed. I end up having to crate her before I go to bed. :*( So, my question is she is 7 1/2 months old and hasn't hit heat yet. Do you guys think that might be the reason?? It is driving me totally bonkers!!! :cursing: We only crate her when we are going somewhere. Any help would be great.

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
No help here with the heat part but Stig's a restless sleeper. He's go from beside the bed, on the bed, the washroom floor, on top of the vent, all within an hour.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
probably due in season,any swelling?they can get prety restless it usually settles once they start bleeding,or if its really hot she may just be irritable ,if shes also peeing more then that too is a sign of comming into season,id be giving her apple cider vinegar to try and prevent a uti which is common especially when in season,karen

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
probably due in season,any swelling?they can get prety restless it usually settles once they start bleeding,or if its really hot she may just be irritable ,if shes also peeing more then that too is a sign of comming into season,id be giving her apple cider vinegar to try and prevent a uti which is common especially when in season,karen

I think I noticed a little bit of swelling. How do I give her the Apple Cider vinegar??

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
no help here but you already have some. Hopefully you get a better nights sleep tonight. ;)

Thanks, I hope so too. Going to bed late and getting up early for school is starting to get to me. :crazy:

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I bet her "time" is coming! :eek: you think she's driving you crazy NOW!! Hold on to your horses!!

Oh, I know. Knowing my luck, when it actually gets cool enough for her to go and play at Chubbs house will be the time it hits. I got her some really cute panties though!! :lol:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
put the apple cider vinegar in the water bowl. about 1/2 c to 4 or 5 cups

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
if she wont take it in her water put 2 tsp in 1 of her meals,make sure you buy acv with the mother written on the label as its the purest ,you can order online its called braggs a lot of animal owners use it,i prefer to get mine at the health food shop,i also give annie oil of evening primrose 1 gel capsule daily but i pop the capsule and put the oil in her food,karen

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl is due to be in heat as well. She seems more "blah" and even refused to go for a walk (which she loves). She hasn't shown any swelling though. Usually she gets puffy back there. She's been cranky today and actually got into a skirmish with Wilson. She's usually on time for her heat, every six months. Good luck keeping the cute panties on! :blink:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh sarah has panties to. she hates them so i get the stink eye when i put them on her lol. 03302010021.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online