no scratching for 1 week

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
well annie hasnt scratched for 1 whole week ,no tshirt,no creams,no antihistamines,her belly and pits are clear and her fur is growing back!!!,its been 4 months since i changed her to raw ,and i can honestly say its finally kicking in,shes happier ,shes not shedding omg did she shed for 4 months !!!she was getting bald patches,yeast,gunky eyes in the mornings,she was a mess,ive reintroduced the carpets and the grass and she hasnt reacted,was it the kibble all along??if it was then to think what was in that particular kibble makes my mind boggle,the build up of chemicals,additives ,and all the rubbish must have been massive,it was a fish based kibble but what quality was the fish if it was real fish at all?fingers crossed the allergy has gone for good ,i know its only been a week but its so good to see my dog not wearing a tshirt or covered in creams,or throwing antihistamines down her,the problem now is that shes getting a little fat so will cut her back a bit ,she will get stroppy but hey a fat dog isnt a happy dog lol,karen

L

Lucy-licious

oh that is good news, she must be so much more comfortable and happy. I bet she has gotten her bounce back too :D
I know what you mean about that fish based food if its the one I'm thinkin, it made Lucy bad too.
touch wood though Lucy seems to be pretty much ok on JWB lamb and veg (grain free) and also since we discovered that her spotty face was due to surfing in the kitty litter tray, YUK!!. a simple drop bar has stopped that little antic :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I bet you are just sooooo relieved to see this change! Congrats to you and your baby cuz I can imagine how happy she must be now.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, I am sooo happy for her! Have you started to re-introduce any foods yet? She is just such a beauty.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Awesome news, hope for continues s recovery

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, I also wanted to say kuddos to you for sticking it out and resorting to kibble again. Your faith in what you are doing has helped to make her life SO much better in the long run!

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
she has no dairy,kibble or treats just raw raw raw lol,i dont want to tempt fate and cause yeast build up,even went to the beach today ,again no reaction,thanks for your comments lets just hope it stays all good,karen

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh thats such good news. ive heard it takes a long time for yeast to clear out of the system and i guess other things to. :D Its so wonderful when they are feeling good.

Most Reactions