From a happy puppy - to nearly being put down - To back home... Hopefully this story ends with an adult bullie

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i know i am late with this as i havent been on as ive had a bit of a scare with sarah but im so glad things are getting better for you and your little bully. it seems like things are really on the upswing and i pray they continue that way. big hugs from me and sarah.

OP
sporako

sporako

Jul 22, 2011
Madison WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Duchess
Well another good night under our belt. She is looking like she is feeling better; she is getting back to our day to day schedule - rather then the the odd schedule of the pet hospital. They had her up every few hours doing something or another - So it was hard on her - But she seems to be adjusting well.

So I'm feeling pretty good about our progress. She has been improving from a clinical standpoint and other then the fact I have ZERO sleep - I'm a happy Daddy :)

Here are some Photo's of her - I hope you think she is as cute as i do :)

She wants to come up on the couch with me -
IMG_1150.jpg

After some good food and her nebulization - she's pooped!

IMG_1245.jpg

She LOVES the crack in the couch - where the cushions come together.

IMG_1156.jpgIMG_1173.jpg

Finally she wakes up - YAWN!

IMG_1237.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
AWWWW I luv this little girl. Thanks for posting updates and photos

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am soooo glad she is doing better! I was really worried about her (and you) there for a while. What a sweet little angel.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww she is such a little doll, so cute. I am so glad she is improving, we were so worried about her. What a relief. Thanks for the pics, just loved them.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw those pics were just sooooo cute. cant help but love her. glad she is doing better

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Just read this. I am so glad she is feeling better! What a wonderful bully parent you are. Hope she continues to get better everyday! The pictures are adorable.

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
Well, Day one is in the books :) She did great, kinda pissy when i had to wake her up to get some vaporized air in her system. But then again, I wasnt the most perky at 2:00 am :) The only negative thing that happend, is the 30 dollar humidifier i bought yesterday doesnt work haha

She looks about the same today - maybe a little better. She is hungry and drinks - But now I'm so scared because of what the doctor said about her airway - and her chances of this happneing again. So i'm trying to figure out how to feed her a bit slower - and not drink so fast.

Shes on hard food now, Blue buffalo puppy bits. I'm wondering if i should change this?
I have to spread Zoey's food out on the carpet or a rug, otherwise she will eat way too fast and get sick.... hope bella gets better real soon I know how it is to have your bully sick...keep us posted best wishes to you and her. Hugs and prayers

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I just saw the new update from last week. She's Adorable! I hope she has continued to improve!

dietchick2

Sep 12, 2011
Just keep the faith! and keep loving and caring for your puppy. I almost lost mine 51/2years ago when out of the blue she wouldnt eat or walk, she turned blue, she couldnt breathe. My heart sank and I rushed her to the hospital, they put her in the chamber but it didnt help, they had to perform surgery on her windpipe, they werent sure if she would make it, she was 7 at the time, but she pulled through and she is almost 13 now.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.