Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: From a happy puppy - to nearly being put down - To back home... Hopefully this story ends with an adult bullie

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella Duchess
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: From a happy puppy - to nearly being put down - To back home... Hopefully this story ends with an adult bullie

Well another good night under our belt. She is looking like she is feeling better; she is getting back to our day to day schedule - rather then the the odd schedule of the pet hospital. They had her up every few hours doing something or another - So it was hard on her - But she seems to be adjusting well.

So I'm feeling pretty good about our progress. She has been improving from a clinical standpoint and other then the fact I have ZERO sleep - I'm a happy Daddy

Here are some Photo's of her - I hope you think she is as cute as i do

She wants to come up on the couch with me -
    -img_1150-jpg

After some good food and her nebulization - she's pooped!

-img_1245-jpg

She LOVES the crack in the couch - where the cushions come together.

-img_1156-jpg-img_1173-jpg

Finally she wakes up - YAWN!

-img_1237-jpg

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: From a happy puppy - to nearly being put down - To back home... Hopefully this story ends with an adult bullie

AWWWW I luv this little girl. Thanks for posting updates and photos

Always with me

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I am soooo glad she is doing better! I was really worried about her (and you) there for a while. What a sweet little angel.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Ohhhhh.. I simply these pictures..ESPECIALLY the last one! So glad she is improving all the time! to you!

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Awww she is such a little doll, so cute. I am so glad she is improving, we were so worried about her. What a relief. Thanks for the pics, just loved them.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

aw those pics were just sooooo cute. cant help but love her. glad she is doing better

Wrinkle Wiper Einstein the Great's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Einstein
    Likes (Received)

Just read this. I am so glad she is feeling better! What a wonderful bully parent you are. Hope she continues to get better everyday! The pictures are adorable.

Real Name
    Alicia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey and Louie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sporako View Post
    Well, Day one is in the books She did great, kinda pissy when i had to wake her up to get some vaporized air in her system. But then again, I wasnt the most perky at 2:00 am The only negative thing that happend, is the 30 dollar humidifier i bought yesterday doesnt work haha

She looks about the same today - maybe a little better. She is hungry and drinks - But now I'm so scared because of what the doctor said about her airway - and her chances of this happneing again. So i'm trying to figure out how to feed her a bit slower - and not drink so fast.

Shes on hard food now, Blue buffalo puppy bits. I'm wondering if i should change this?
    I have to spread Zoey's food out on the carpet or a rug, otherwise she will eat way too fast and get sick.... hope bella gets better real soon I know how it is to have your bully sick...keep us posted best wishes to you and her. Hugs and prayers
    "Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!"

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

I just saw the new update from last week. She's Adorable! I hope she has continued to improve!

Just keep the faith! and keep loving and caring for your puppy. I almost lost mine 51/2years ago when out of the blue she wouldnt eat or walk, she turned blue, she couldnt breathe. My heart sank and I rushed her to the hospital, they put her in the chamber but it didnt help, they had to perform surgery on her windpipe, they werent sure if she would make it, she was 7 at the time, but she pulled through and she is almost 13 now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remove Ads