has annies allergy gone??

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
well its annies 3rd day with no itching,she only had 20mg of antihistamine yesterday usually i give her 60mg daily,she has hardly had her tshirt on also,its been 4 months since she started itching and its been constant,i have kept her off grass and carpets,i was going to reintroduce grass first but lastnight i thought well here goes and i let her in the lounge!!,usually as soon as she steps on the carpets she starts going crazy itching,well last night nothing at all and this morning nothing and morning is her worst time,so up to now her belly and pits are clear im not going to give her any antihistamines today tho im a bit nervous about not putting a tshirt on her whilst im at work,i have to reintroduce the grass yet and that may be the culprit,or has it been the kibble she was eating before i put her on raw and its taken 4 months for it leave her system,im praying that whatever was causing the allergy has now gone and she can be healthy again,will let you know how she gets on ,but have to say im so happy at the moment lol,karen

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:dancing::party: so happy for Annie and you! I hope it is the food switch and she is troubled no more!

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
thanks,i left her without a tshirt whilst i went to work 5 hours and was fretting that i would come home to her body covered in sores,i have come home and she is still good!!!,but shes limping so she must have pulled a muscle playing this morning ,no walks for a while ,karen

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm so glad she's doing better!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.