Pepto?

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Violet have diahrea just wondering if Pepto is ok and if so now much she's 25 piunds

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You should use the canned pumpkin...I don't know about pep to..it makes me gag! Not that Violet needs to know that useless bit of nothing!!

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Lol I'm sure she would love to know that lol. I don't have any pumpkin:( she's so pink today I feel bad then my hubby took her out and he said she's got liquid poop my poor baby

Lkane0322

Nov 27, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
Pepto is good. Also Pepcid AC too. When my Bailey has a tummy ache I go to the chinese restaurant and get a small pint of white rice and mix it with his food to bind him.

nikkip410

Aug 5, 2011
STATEN ISLAND NEW YORK
Bulldog(s) Names
REX
i use the canned pumpkin .. it helps also withhold food for a little bit and when you do feed him give him a little rice and some chicken ..should be fine by tommorow

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=2469]Angievelvet[/MENTION] Hows Miss Violet today???

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION] she's better. I'm wondering if it was because she had been on the grass with my daughter and she was munching alot of it. When she came in My husband gave her a bath and later on I noticed her belly was so red and her lil nipples where chafed. So I now know she's very allergic to grass :( i gave one benedryl it didn't seem to help so my husband gave her another half and well intended up giving her the rest of the other tablet and putting some cortisone on her. But she is.much better thank u so much for asking

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.