Anesthisia Hypoxia! Waiting and seeing!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
That is so scary. I'm very late to this thread, but I just want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are still being sent to you and that beautiful girl!!! I'm so glad to hear she is progressing!!! :muah2:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I too am very late getting here but am soooooo happy for you to have such improvement. My gosh what an awful thing for you and your baby to have to go thru! I believe in miracles and it sounds like she is going to prove to be one. :) I am so glad you found us here and are able to feel what you feel without worry that we wont understand. Non bully owners do not understand the love of these amazing babies and it is sad for them. Do not ever apologize to anyone for being so sad or having such emotions. That is what makes you a great bully parent. :hug:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm sorry i'm late on this thread too. So sad to hear what happened to Lola but SO HAPPY to hear she is getting better! Tate, Finn and mom send our love and hugs:hug:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I am so happy to hear Lola is improving, please keep the updates coming and give her a big bully hug from us. :hug:

OP
LauraB

LauraB

Feb 4, 2011
Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hi everybody! You will be happy to know that my Lola has completely recovered from the effects of the anesthesia that had her in such bad shape. The prayers really worked. Saturday things improved but it took until Tuesday until all the physical symptoms disappeared. She is playing, eating, stubborn as usual! But I swear she acts like she missed me. She has always been loving but she is even more gregarious. She just seems so happy to see me. So I am one grateful Bullie owner.

I have to get my courage going as I still have to get her spayed. However the Vet has a new formulation planned and is working with his colleagues at OSU to make sure they are extra careful this time.

So thanks everyone!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I am so happy for you and Lola..I'm sorry I missed this thread somehow..but it's probably a good thing..because my Jake was just neutered today and after reading this ..I probably wouldn't have gone through with it..you are a wonderful bully parent and it is just the best news that Lola fought her way back to you...love works wonders! :love:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad to hear she is herself again. That is great news.

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
I'm so happy that she is back to her usual self!:luv: I am late too but better late than never...and I will pray that she continues to improve and the vets will find a way to get her spayed safely! I don't know all of the bullies on here but I love them as if they were mine so when one of them is suffering I'm saddened! Lola is such a sweet looking girl and I am so thankful that she is back and now you can love and appreciate her even more!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, that is wonderful news. I am soooo happy that she is so much better. I have been thinking of her non-stop. Give her a big hug and kiss from us!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Such Great news on her complete recovery! I :pray: all goes well with the next time!

Last edited:

Most Reactions