Anesthisia Hypoxia! Waiting and seeing!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
So sorry you are going thru this emotional hardship. Sending healing vibes your way...

4caff1b1-7257-3aef.jpg

OP
LauraB

LauraB

Feb 4, 2011
Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Well, today was great day for Lola. She was very much more alert, ate great. Even barked at birds and navigated one step up to inside of house. She kissed me, leaned onme and in general seems to be so much better. Not perfect. Weak in back legs. Still not sure how much sight she has back. But I do not feel as hopeless as I did. So the vet is going to be so happy when I talk to him tomorrow! He said over and over, it will take time, patience and love!

So thanks for all of your prayers. I will update as new milestones come up. Thanks! Laura

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Great News! I hope she just keeps surprising you with how well she does!

Last edited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
LOVE love Love ......... Good News:pray: will keep em coming

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
they are a very strong and tenacious breed the bulldog,hopefully she will make a slow but full recovery,my thoughts are with you both x,karen

OP
LauraB

LauraB

Feb 4, 2011
Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hi everybody, Lola has continued the improvement that started yesterday. I am now sure that her personality is back, she is kissing and responding to us. She is walking much better, wobbling but even does a single stair up or down. She barked at birds singing outside and just in general seems better. I can't wait to talk to the vet today! Thanks so much for all of your prayers and for listening when I was really discouraged. Laura. !

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Thank you SOOO much for letting us know that she is improving. I have been thinking of her since I read your first post and came on this morning just to see if you had posted an update. Hug her and love her and keep us posted on how she is doing and if she is seeing.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I am so pleased to read these updates!! This forum is amazing in how we come together and support each other even though we don't really "know" each other! You are all invited to be in my family anytime! I will take you over some of my biological and "in/out-laws" anytime!!!

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I just checked in to get your update and couldn't be more relieved! So happy to hear Lola is improving. :) Lucy and I will continue to keep you and Lola in our prayers.

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I'm coming into this thread late, but I just wanted to say that I hope she continues to make a great recovery!! I will be praying. Keep us posted!

How scary....Penny goes for her spay surgery on Wednesday.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I only just found this thread .. .I am so sorry for all the things that you have been through. Prayers and love going out to you both. Bulldogs don't give up easily so I am sure little by little she will come back to you!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Wow. I just found this as I have been falling behind on EBN lately ... so glad to hear her improvements!! We will continue to pray for her until you feel completely better. :) SO scary!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.