HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Oh my, why are some days(night) better then others.... I think this week I have gotten about 3 hours of sleep each night...

I even put her in MY bed to see if it would help !!!!

BeBe7.jpg

Nope it didn't help but she didn't wanna get out of it either ....

Anything to "help" at all, momma needs her sleep!!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Even though I sleep upstairs I can hear Wilson downstairs. It doesn't bother me though. How about ear plugs? Is it possible for you to put on some radio music to distract you? I usually plug in my iPad and watch Netflix, TWC or TwitPad and fall asleep with it on my bedside table. I imagine it saves more electricity than putting on my Plasma TV.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I have my snoring in stereo. Bruce on one side, HRH on the other. I usually snore through it. But occasionally have to nudge Bruce and make him roll over.

L

Lucy-licious

:lol: I hear your pain...literally, Lucy is snoring in my lap as I type.
When Lucy first came home she slept in our room in her crate. After a couple weeks of sleepless nights and sleeping on the couch downstairs we decided she could have her own bedroom, but this room is linked by stairs (no door) to my sons loft bedroom, and he was getting no sleep either. We moved her crate into the living room and we all slept peacefully...well she slept noisily but we couldn't hear it as much :rofl:

I guess my advise would be to move her bed to somewhere where it won't bother you as much. Hope you get some sleep soon :hug:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My Bullie snores too! Luckily she snores softly - kinda like a steady hum so it's actually soothing, lol.The dream machine (Sony, I think... Or maybe Bose) works really good if you want to keep the dog in your room. The "noise cancelling" feature actually drowns out the snoring.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
hahahahha I always thought of snoring as one of the endearing features of the beloved Bulldog, along with the gas and snorting, and don't forget about the drool. Gotta love dem bullies :yes:

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Lol. ... I shall get use to it then. Its not all the time just before she passes out all the way...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am like [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] I have snoring in sterio, I don't know who is louder Vegas, Joe or..........me! it does not bother me with Vegas I know he is comfy, now with Joe I will nudge him and tell him to roll over. Then there are those wonderful times that I have actually woke myself up snoring!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep as I type my boy is lightly snoring away and I too think it is soothing. Guess it does get easier to deal with BUT I am used to snoring with my hubby anyhow and his is not very soothing. :lmao:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
We tried letting Gator sleep with us but it didn't last. He snores LOUD in bed. I even tried putting a pillow under him or moving him in different positions and it didn't help at all! We have to put him in the crate now in the sunroom just to get some sleep.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yea sarah snores but it doesnt bother me really. used to it. kinda rythmic n soothing. i wake up if i dont hear her snoring. and her sleep anywhere but in bed with us. omg are you kidding. she paces the hardwood floor clickety clack with her nails or just anything to wake me up so if i dont put her in bed i dont sleep. lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ours sleep in another room and we can not hear them at night.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
snoring = Bulldog... it is part of their personality

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.