Advice PLEASE!!

OP
C

carebehr

Jul 30, 2011
Consumer complaints about CANIDAE Pet Foods

I am still cautious. I don't want my dogs to eat this stuff if it is that bad. I looked up on AvoDerm and they also have complaints. I guess all you can do is try and see. :/

'VoicesInMyHead', did the link not work? I tried posting Bruiser's photos on here, it didn't work. I uploaded them to image shack. It worked that time for me. Technology.

Yes a typhoon. We had one a month ago and it was bad. This one is supposed to be worse. I am sure we will be fine. The Japanese have strict building codes. I am just worried about the lazy people that won't pick up their stuff. :/ It makes me mad that my husband deploys then we get all of these typhoons and holidays...Oh well. Let me know if the photos didn't work on image shack.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, gosh...he is so HANDSOME!!!!!

You said your hubby was deployed. What branch?

OP
C

carebehr

Jul 30, 2011
He is in the Air Force. He has been gone for almost three months. :/ He does nothing over which makes me upset because he could be here actually doing his job, you know?

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=2907]carebehr[/MENTION], believe me, I know. My hubby is navy and did 8 strait years of sea time (which technically, you aren't supposed to do) and boy it was rough! He is on recruiting duty now and home all the time.....and now I wanna kill him! lol. He is getting on my nerves and I think it is time for him to go back to sea! heehee

OP
C

carebehr

Jul 30, 2011
Haha! My husband jokes about that. I tell him all the time about how much I miss him and he says, "Once I am home for one day you will ask me when I am leaving again." Jokingly of course. :D

Most Reactions