I am the worst dog mom ever.

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my! what a day! Glad it finished with a cuddle from Lucy.
YOU ARE A GREAT BULLY MUM and I will tell you why!!

Gator had hives, YOU were trying to figure out what had happened
Gator started to swell, YOU reacted fast and got him to the vet before it closed.
Lucy had sneaked outside and you didnt notice in your panic over Gator, YOU got her inside and proceded to cool her down quickly and safely.
Gigi has dermodex, YOU have been to the vet and she is being treated.

after a bad day where 2 of your dogs were in critical danger YOU did not collapse feeling sorry for yourself, YOU sat on the couch and brushed Lucy while she slept.....@Gatorray YOU are a great bully mom who had a bad day and came out of it with your family intact :hug: I hope your day is better today.

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Thank you guys! I feel a lot better now. I guess I just needed some reassurance. We all just want the best for our pups :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I just seen your post, How do I miss things??? First with everything that happened you reacted the right way, meaning to me GREAT MOMMY, stuff happens and you reacted immediately..not in a few days or couple hours but immediately. To me that equals BEST MOMMY!!! :hug:

BullyB

Sep 23, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno and Bunker
You are absolutely NOT the worst dog mom! I remember when I had to take Bruno to the emergency vet in the middle of the night...this was a while ago, and we didn't have another dog at the time. But I do remember how frantic and panicked I was, so I can see how something like that could happen! Don't beat yourself up over it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.