Chaos vet visit today

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Chaos has had a few bumps on his tummy from time to time and we just figured it was caused from his occasional accidents in his crate before we get home.
I was giving him a bath since i was off today (yes he gets lots of baths) and noticed it looked horrible. The bumps went from his neck to his scrotum and all over tge insides of his legs. Some were just red patches, some were scabby and some looked pus filled. So i decided it was vet time assuming it was demodex since one of his siblings had been previously diagnosed. So we got to the vet and found out he has a staph infection. He said it seemed as an allergy to something and had got infected. So he gave him a 10 day dose of simplicef and a shampoo called vet medicated shampoo. The good news is its not the kind that contagious to humans. (althoughvit still freaks me out and i have washed everthing today. It doesnt seem to bother him, just looks horrible. But thus far no demodex. Yay. On the up side the vet couldnt stop saying what a good looking bully he was...made a momma proud :-)
luvinmybullie :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Chaos is a handsome young boy, I am glad it was not mange which from what I have read can be tough to get rid of, and can be easily taken care of with antibiotics and shampoo.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am sorry he is having some trouble but glad that it can be treated :). Give him get well kisses from us.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Amazing, the attention that they get wherever we take them. Glad you found what it was without much trouble.
How about doing some new pix of that handsome young bully for us???? [MENTION=1790]Luvin My Bullie[/MENTION]

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
He is a handsome devil.....isn't it great when somebody says how beautiful our "kids" are??

Most Reactions