Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor Lola, sure glad you took her in when you did, and hope she has a fast recovery. Bully hugs from all the gang.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh that is just such a horrible story! Thankfully you saved her when you did. You are a great bully mama thats why you were able to help her. And to think you paid this person. I would have raised hell and canceled that check.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my how scary fir you and Lola! I hope she recovers quickly, please keep us posted :pray:

OP
mandyjo

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
You are all the best ever! I saw the get well card for Lola and all the hugs and it was exactly what we needed!!! She seems like she is doing better today, hasn't thrown up at all and is actually sleeping. Before she was really restless. Thank you again!!! P.S. My mom said she wouldn't have this lady watch her dog again

OP
mandyjo

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
This is a pic of my sick baby....she has a gigantic kennel but keeps crawling into this teeny tiny kennel instead CIMG1119.jpg

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my i know its scary when your dog is sick and no you are not a bad mommy. Im so glad she is doing better. hugs from sarah and me.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So sorry you and Lola had to go through that. Big hugs to her from Stiggy. Glad she's recuperating well and finally back with you. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So glad she is getting better ... and happy that you Mum now realises to NEVER let that stupid woman look after her dog or yours ever again!!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I hope she gets better soon. :( That's so scary..people need to be careful when they have pets / are watching someone else's pets!!

I know how scary it is. I about lost Delilah last Winter to some freak thing happening with pneumonia. :(

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I hope Lola is fine now. A pet sitter at your home or a kennel with a good reputation is the best place to leave your Bulldog. People that have no experience with Bullldogs don't realize the special care our Bullies require.

OP
mandyjo

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Just a little update......Lola is getting better everday! She is eating more and even tried to pull a shenanigan. When she got caught she gave me her sad face.....and to be honest I let her get away with it.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwwww... what a cutie... even if she is a stinker too.. lol Im so glad she is on the mend!!! Thanx for keeping us updated.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.