Gypsy has Demodex Mange

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I will try to do that later on this afternoon :). I am on my way to pick up my girls from my SIL and it is a 6 hour round trip. UGH! lol

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Oh no! I hope the treatment helps and it clears up fast.

Delilah had Demodex Mites I believe it was as a puppy..no mange, but mites. She had to go in four times for medicated baths and it was like $60 each time. Oi vey!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Here's a pic of the marks violet has. They had bumps and some. scabbing what do u think it is? Could this just be allergy bumps?
4c1471f9-01bd-ffb0.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Is she losing hair?

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Hmm...could be, but maybe not! lol. Gypsy's looks similar but then so do a lot of skin issues. If it is just a few little spots and they are not getting larger and you aren't finding more, I would wait it out. If the spots get bigger or start to multiply, I would consider a vet visit.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Hmm...could be, but maybe not! lol. Gypsy's looks similar but then so do a lot of skin issues. If it is just a few little spots and they are not getting larger and you aren't finding more, I would wait it out. If the spots get bigger or start to multiply, I would consider a vet visit.

Thanks ;)

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
annie has the same spots in exact same place,they are related to her allergy tho they dont seem to bother her,karen

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
annie has the same spots in exact same place,they are related to her allergy tho they dont seem to bother her,karen

Oh yay thanks Karen. Violet doesn't bother them either. I just wanted to make sure lol she God Sunday to get the rest of her shoys so ill ask the vet to be.doublen sure. I started giving her yogurt today she loves it. ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.