wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
so senor chubby has been on fromm puppy gold since we brought him home with no real issues at all. About a month ago his food increased but then came the runny :poo: and horrible amount of water from his eyes all the time...i decided to switch him to FROMM four star but food has not showed up (another long story) and had to pick up new food, taste of wild (grain free, when puppy gold was not grain free) from local store as they don't stock any FROMM, and his tears have continued to pour down but :poo: is normal. His new fromm should be in tomorrow (chicken a la veg) and will be starting new food...I know not to put him on grain free without the allergy but that is all they had, and I know switching food like that without transition is horrible, but had no choice as I ran out of food....how long should I give it on his new food to notice a tear satin difference?? I ordered five lb bag in case it doesn't sit well with him...the weather has changed here in new england and the weather is real hot so don't know if that could be causing any of this. I just feel bad because his bright red face (around eyes and tear stains) cannot be pleasant for him. thanks everybody for any advice

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Could just be a seasonal allergy, hope the new food helps.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is on all the right food and snacks and his eyes have been very runny the last few weeks, I have been giving him benadryl as needed some days are OK and some days they just pour. He has been getting allergy shots for quite a time now every 5 weeks this does help alot, but something is in the air right now tearing us BOTH up.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online