Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: wrinkle cleaning question

Default wrinkle cleaning question

Good afternoon! I need a second option. I'm ordered some MalAcetic Wet Wipes to clean Tuffy's wrinkles. (They advised me to buy those over the Mal-a-Ket wipes,which they said to only use when the wrinkles are infected but I bought a container of those as well to have onhand.) The customer service doctor who works for Dermapet said to leave the wrinkles to air dry rather than drying them after cleansing with the MalAcetic Wet Wipes wipe. Do you think this is sound advice...?

Real Name
    Southern California
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

With my boy we always just let them air dry after cleaning but he has had no serious problems either. Maybe try it that way and see how it looks. If you feel it needs something to help dry it out than gold bond powder is recommended for that also. (hadnt heard to use the malacetic wipes over the mal-a-ket for daily cleaning, interesting! Mayb have to buy some of those also then)

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Southern Illinois/Florida
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
    Likes (Received)

My vet told me to buy Stridex pads....said they would do the same thing as the malacetic wipes for a lot less cash!

Remove Ads