Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new bully!

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Tyler, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Spike & Sparkles
    Likes (Received)

Welcome. I have a seven month bully. We use angel eyes in his food. He was on purina puppy chow from 10 weeks till about when he was 6 months. He was having alot of skin issues so we changed him to royal cabin. His skin is back to normal and is doing great. We also give him filtered water and I heard that helps too. I wipe spikes face two or three times a day. I also use Vaseline on his tear stains to keep them dry. Good luck. And congrats on ur new bully u will find urself falling in love soon. everyone on here is VERY helpful.
    <3 Crystal Alonso
    Proud Mom of Spike & Sparkles

Real Name
    Southern California
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Welcome CrystalandJustin and debstarr this site is great! I dont really need to chime in I think you got all the help you need on the wrinkle care issue. As for the cat I have none so have no help there either but I am sure someone here may be able to help you on that. Feel free to ask any questions here, everyone is very helpful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads