How long till a reaction

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
tear stains and runny eyes is usually an allergy to something not yeast. have you tried to give her some antihistamine like benadryl or zyrtec or something to help ease the symptoms till you can figure out if its the food or seasonal allergys. You can see some improvements within days of changing food and some will take weeks to see a total clear up. good luck

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
tear stains and runny eyes is usually an allergy to something not yeast. have you tried to give her some antihistamine like benadryl or zyrtec or something to help ease the symptoms till you can figure out if its the food or seasonal allergys. You can see some improvements within days of changing food and some will take weeks to see a total clear up. good luck

I give her a 1/2 a benedryl in the morning and at night. It does help her tummy is nice and white in the morning then by bedtime she's pink I'm also in the process of putting her on Wellness so I'm hoping I see a difference she was on Kirkland (that's what the breeder had her on) fingers crossed it helps

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
thats what i do with sarah to 1/2 in the am and 1/2 in the pm. Well i hope the wellness helps it can be a process finding a food for bullies but when you do its great. let us know how it goes.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
thats what i do with sarah to 1/2 in the am and 1/2 in the pm. Well i hope the wellness helps it can be a process finding a food for bullies but when you do its great. let us know how it goes.

Thanks I will she's just 14wks so I'm hoping yhe Wellness puppy works

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Thanks I will she's just 14wks so I'm hoping yhe Wellness puppy works

Keep us posted on how she does on the Wellness. I'll be interested.

Penny has had really bad :poo: for a couple of days this week, but it was better today. We'll see.

OP
T

tpf0612

Jun 23, 2011
Salado, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sam
Sam seems to be digging his new chow, there was never really anything wrong with his coat, but we read all about the different foods and how crappy the one we were feeding him was, we decided to change. We got him on the aveodern(SP), as of right now he seems to be shedding alot less. He dosent stink as much, so often after a bath. I bathe him at least once a week and it seems were getting alot more mileage out of the baths... thats a very good thing. He has a metal food bowl and we wash it often. Thanks for the info!!!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Violets two weeks in and perfect :poop hehe. I hope ur lil one is better ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.