Rescued English has large bell shaped nipples.

bonsangue66

Jul 8, 2010
I just rescued a bull dog from the trunk of a car of a family that was on there way to Mexico. The dog was panting very raspy. My concern is she has large long bell shaped nipples like she just got done nursing a starving brood. The far back ones are deformed and seem to have a growth covered with skin and is rather large and hard and lumpy not like the the other nipples>Blood is dripping from the deformed or maybe cancerous nipple and I'm hoping this could be maybe some unspent milk that has dried up from a clogged milk duct> Has anyone ever heard of this> I just got her today and Im praying it is nothing serious. Does not seem to bother her when I squeezed it and she lays flat on her stomach(a:ny information or ideas of what could be causing this will be helpful> If its serious I need to find a good vet or a rescue that can treat her if I cant afford it> I'm hoping its just a clogged duct that has not been attended to> Any wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It could be mastitis infection?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Poor thing, sounds like she needs a good check up for sure. Let us know how she is after and post some pics. Sounds like she is lucky to have found you!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
She needs vet care right away. Please let us know how she is doing and what the vet says.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.