bump with dot

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
LeRoy was out in the woods with my kids today and he came back and on his belly there are 2 raised areas with a red dot in the middle. It looks like a mosquito bite... but the dot worries me.

Pictures:
IMG_6325.jpg

IMG_6324.jpg

It doesn't look raised here... but it really is.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Hmmmm. I do see that it is a bit raised in the last pic. A bug bite of some sort?? I think another members bully had something simular.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Perhaps you could wipe it with some rubbing alcohol or peroxide. Then put some hydrocortisone cream on it to ward off infection and sooth so it doesn't itch so much.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
He doesn't itch it. I was laying next to him when I saw it. Then I searched his whole body for more and I just saw the 2 on his belly. I was also looking for a tick or some bug that would have done that, and didn't see one. I also checked China because she was out with him and she was fine.

L

Lucy-licious

Certainly looks like a bite or even a sting of some sort. I would clean it, cream it and watch it :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Do you have chigger's? Vegas had 3 red dots on him last week around his groin area I wiped them with rubbing alcohol and watched them, they went away in a couple of days. It was right after we had a couple of storms so I am thinking mosquitoe bits.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.