Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Well, we thought Sassy Pants was getting better. It all started around 11:30 last night. Matilda started vometin again. Hubby woke me up around midnight saying that she puked on the bed and 2 more times on the floor. :cry: I got semi coherent and grabbed my keys and her and drover to the vet. One the way there she puked again in the backseat of my truck. That was 4 times in a 30 minute time period!! I got her there the vet picked through her vomit no blood. :whew: After a full panel blood work to test for Pancreatitis that came back negative. She ended up telling me that my baby girl has Gastro Enteritis. They gave her 2 injections. Cerenia and Famotidine. They sent her home with Famotidine 10mg tablets, Metronidazole 250 mg tabs and Sucralfate 1 g. I had to take all food and water away from her. I can introduce water 3/4 at a time at 8 am. She still let me take some pictures of her. It seem to calm her down a bit. She was getting a bit stressed with the blood draw and all.

Photo0507 by Britajsmommy2011, on Flickr

Photo0508 by Britajsmommy2011, on Flickr

L

Lucy-licious

Oh no poor Matilda, so glad she's calming down. 24 hours on those antibiotics and the tummy meds n she will be feeling loads better. :hug: for you both from Lucy and I. Please keep us updated as she starts to feel better. Hope the vomiting stops now after the shots.
And if taking photos helps keep her calm and happy then make sure you take loads and post them all :)

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] Thank you! She is asleep with daddy right now, but trust me I will be snapping pictures when she wakes up. And of course posting them here. :heart:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
awww, wook at dat poor widdle face!! Please give her hugs and smooches from me and my boys. Knock on wood, the boys have been extremely healthy with nothing more serious than Oliver's interdigital cyst a few weeks ago. Even Sebastian's pulmonic stenosis hasn't slown him down yet.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor baby girl, hope she feels better soon, and hope you get some rest too. hugs from the gang here to you and Matilda.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Oh no:nope:! Poor baby. But she is home with you and her daddy and Im sure she will be feeling better after she naps and rests all day. You should rest too and take it easy this weekend:heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.