Update on Gator's injury

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Well, all day I have noticed that he seems fine except for when he lays down for a long time and then he limps when he gets up. After he walks around for a minute, he seems ok.

However, late this afternoon after I got back from picking up my husband at the airport, the ER vet called. They had sent his X-rays out for a second opinion and the radiologist saw something on his elbow. She didn't say what but when I described his behavior she stated that I needed to get him to our vet and we might end up at the ortho. She is sending the report to our vet tonight and I have a copy of the X-rays to take.

Well, my husband is having foot surgery tomorrow so I hope we are home in time to make a 5pm vet appt.

I am just worried sick about this.....my poor little guy:cry:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:( I'm going to think positive and hope that he's going to recover in a jiffy. Hugs to you and Gator. :hug:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Awww!! Poor Gator!! I hope he is ok!! Matilda sends slobbers to Gator. :pray: for you guys.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope he is OK think positive, we'll :pray: for him. Bebe says to give him a bully kiss from her. Also hope your husbands surgery goes OK too.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hope all goes well.
1E209E0A-1-1.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh I am sorry to hear this.... Hope you have better news tomorrow about both the boys. :pray:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver and Sebastian send jowls and hugs to both your boys and please keep us updated

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:hug: Hope it's something that will heal with being wrapped for a bit with that casting type stuff or something like that. Or even better something that will just heal on its own.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Hope both of your boys are feeling better ASAP!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
You have your hands and mind full today, I am :pray: that all goes well for both boys, let us know when you get a chance later.

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Thank you guys for all of your well wishes. We will be leaving soon for my hubby's foot surgery. It is outpatient but they will be putting him under anesthesia so I am feeling a little worried about that. He does get to come home after it is over. I will feel bad leaving him home to take Gator to the vet but we both agree it is best. I will post on both of them this evening. If we don't make it in time for the vet, we will be in to them in the morning. They are aware it might need to be rescheduled and they are being so great. Anyway, talk to you all soon.

~Betty

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online