Back from the Vet with Vegas

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
big hugs to Vegas.. and yes they definitely can get ear infection from allergies.. Unfortunately we KNOW this at our house with Duke!! Hope he feels better soon! :pray:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
im so glad hes better and big hugs to him. Sarah had the same thing about 3 weeks ago I noticed one of her ears was looking swollen and red and hot and had some goop in it. I had some leftover ear medicine and used that for several days till it cleared up. I do believe allergy season this year is a bad one. I havent had a problem with her ear in ever so long. Hope vegas gets better soon.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
poor buddy. allergies cause so many problems! good thing he's got a good mommy! i can't imagine all the bullies and other dogs living with infections and allergies with owners who are oblivious.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], I was like a preacher at a church on Friday at the vet, so many other dogs in there getting allergy shots along with Vegas, I could not tell you how many people I preached to the difference in food makes....but then again....there I sat with Vegas getting an allergy shot, BUT, I said to them his are SEASONAL, it would be so much worse had I not changed his food!!!! so I am sure it was in one ear and out the other with them.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
awe see you are a smart and great mama!!!! Glad to know that Vegas is on the mend and you are at least prepared for this to happen again with allergies and all.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
it always makes me sad when i see people buying crappy food like purina or ol' roy. of course they have the best of intentions, but their doggies could be so much healthier.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.