Vet Visits

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
I am wondering how often you take your bullies to the vet? Not when you know something is wrong but for check ups.

Thank you

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
we go every 2 months for nails and anal glands so we have everything done when they tell us to. haha Otherwise once a year sounds right to me unless you have a pup that is.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I would only take Vegas on his birthday for his yearly shots if I could, unfortunately he goes about every 5 weeks for anal glands and allergy shots.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
After puppy shots and spay/neutering, I think once a year is sufficient. Then, of course, there are those that need their anal glands done and then I would say every month or two.

luvdogz

Apr 28, 2011
i do my own shots so i only take him when he is sick - which he's never been come to think of it.

When i adopted him two years ago, i got this expensive, very thorough blood panel done that gives a very good overview of his health.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=2298]luvdogz[/MENTION] - May I ask what they search for with the blood panel? I have insurance for Stig so I'm thinking that it may be worth it to get those done annually.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online