Omega 3

May 24, 2011
Chicago
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winslow aka The crop duster
Does anyone give their bully an omega 3 supplement ? If so what kind? Pills or powder?

Sir Winslow (Tapatalk)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I give Stig 2 wild alaskan salmon oil gelcaps I got from Costco. I can't recall the brand a lot of members here give. But it comes in a big jug and they give a couple of squirts a meal.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas eats NVI Salmon flavor so I do not suppliment.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Canine Omega 3 | Ascenta Health

We give this to Lucy daily mixed in her food. Her coat is beautiful. I remember reading that it is important to have vitamin E on board when you give omega3. This formula and the formula [MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION] mentioned has it included. Something you may want to consider.

OP
breaking wind bullie
May 24, 2011
Chicago
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winslow aka The crop duster
We decided to go with your recommendation. After doing some research the alleg 3 seems work well. The link you gave me, is that your store? Brian r.

Sir Winslow (Tapatalk)

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
ive stopped omega 3 ,as you know annie has an allergy which i believe is wool but this morning she got up and her belly was clear,i gave her makeral for breakfast and within 5 mins shed started scratching,as she had no tshirt on and i didnt get to her in time shes now raw and bloodied!!!,ive been giving her omega 3 for months ,and when i think back she only started with this allergy when i switched her food to fish4dogs!!!,makes me wonder if fish is her allergy?,karen

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Because of Maximus' allergies and food allergies, his skin is in terrible condition. I've started a Food trial on him for 12-weeks,
but
also started Omega 3-6-Biotin Soft Chews for him daily to improve
his overall health and skin and coat condition.
He gets 2-4 NaturVet Naturals Skin & Coat Soft Chews Daily which are loaded with Omega 3, 6, and Biotin.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.