Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is my Bulldog so big . . .?

Bulldog(s) Names
    TAZ (age 4) and Gracie (18mo) (allie died @ age 3 from anaphylaxis to her vacinations)
    Likes (Received)

My TAZ is 68lbs and 17in to the shoulder. He is taller than a lot of bullies too, but it also makes him a good stud and I don't have to inseminate!

Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Kikiwhoa21's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicky! :)
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chev Chelios && Faith
    Likes (Received)

Faith weighs 15lbs at 3months old.
    &&
    Chelios weighs 65lbs at a little over a year. He doesn't look that big tho. He's got a little waist, && is a bit taller then most bullys.
    .Peace.Love.&&.Bullies.<3

Bulldog(s) Names
    whitebear, leroy bryson maverick, kiara heaven angel
    Likes (Received)

leroy is 18 months old he weight 69 he is so beautiful a friend explain me that the english bulldog from europe are more bigger , and no matter if you bulldog is bigger they need insemination thats the safety way cause they can have a hearth attack and die , and the female can get hurt if the bulldog is too big
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-157-jpg   -0663gd3_27-1-jpg   -picture-178-jpg  
    Last edited by whitecrow2050; 07-13-2010 at 12:37 AM.

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
    Likes (Received)

Bertie got spayed 2 weeks ago and when the vet came into the room he said "Oh She stayed small". Bertie weighs 33 lbs and will be 6 months old. She small, but she eats like a horse! She just keeps getting rounder! LOL

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

My bulldog Linus was a preemie so the breeder he came from in Chicago said he'd be small. She even gave me a decent discount because of this and the fact he was nicked by a scalpel on the way out of his momma's C-section. He was 29 pounds when I got him at 16 weeks. Fast forward to today, he's a robust 79 pound dog. He's very long and and maybe could lose a few pounds but is in good shape - so much for that small bullie thing!

My other bulldog, recently deceased, Bentley was the same weight at 16 weeks but topped out around 62 pounds. He was much more athletic than Linus.

My newest edition, Truman, is 10 weeks and a touch below 14 pounds. I wish I had a time machine to see how beautiful he's going to be in the future!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Why is my Bulldog so big . . .?

Mona is 6 months old and is 48 pounds

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member laurentourville's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren Tourville
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Horse
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jillh10 View Post
    My bulldog Linus was a preemie so the breeder he came from in Chicago said he'd be small. She even gave me a decent discount because of this and the fact he was nicked by a scalpel on the way out of his momma's C-section. He was 29 pounds when I got him at 16 weeks. Fast forward to today, he's a robust 79 pound dog. He's very long and and maybe could lose a few pounds but is in good shape - so much for that small bullie thing!

My other bulldog, recently deceased, Bentley was the same weight at 16 weeks but topped out around 62 pounds. He was much more athletic than Linus.

My newest edition, Truman, is 10 weeks and a touch below 14 pounds. I wish I had a time machine to see how beautiful he's going to be in the future!
    I always though Horse was a big bully, at almost 70 Lbs, but 79 wow! thats some big bully kisses, hugs and butt wiggles!
    the bond between a child and their dog is beyond words...

Bulldog(s) Names
    TAZ (age 4) and Gracie (18mo) (allie died @ age 3 from anaphylaxis to her vacinations)
    Likes (Received)

actually your wrong, I had a perfect litter without insemination. He get's more out of breath sitting around in the summer...... or going for a walk.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by laurentourville View Post
    I always though Horse was a big bully, at almost 70 Lbs, but 79 wow! thats some big bully kisses, hugs and butt wiggles!
    NOW thats a BIG Bully!!! My Husband would love it!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dempsey
    Likes (Received)

Dempsey is 75lbs. I don't think his head is as big as some of the bullies I have met, but he is beautiful to me!

Bulldog(s) Names
    fergie - The Dutchess
    Likes (Received)

Fergie is now 10 mo. and at 42 lbs of Bulldog Love

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Linus is my big, big baby. Everyone is shocked at his size but when I see him, I don't see a big bullie, I see a tiny puppy - because that's how he seems himself too. I attached a few pics of him for reference. ( :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dog3-jpg   -dog9-jpg   -flower4-jpg   -linus1-jpg  

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads