contact allergy update

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
well as you know i tested annie on the wool carpet and she did react,well last night i decided to put one of my sons tshirts on her and let her in the lounge,she was not too impressed especially since it was a avenged 7 tshirt lol,anyway ,took her into the lounge and she didnt scratch once,i left the tshirt on all night and this morning,on my return from work i took the tshirt off and her belly and pits are clear!!!ive also taken er wool/rope toy away from her,so fingers crossed she carries on itch free,karen

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
ooooo...that is great! It might keep you from needed to take out the carpets. I was also thinking....do you put anything on your carpets? Some people use sprinkle on deodorizers or febreeze. If so, maybe you just need a steam clean? I use baking powder to sprinkle on our carpets to absorb odor and it works well and doesn't have all of the perfumes, etc.

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
i was using bicarbonate of soda ,i dont use anything else,but when the cat was here she used to roll about on the carpte,it was nice to have her sitting in the lounge last night with the family,she was getting depressed looking sitting behind the baby gate looking like some kind of perp lol

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
whats the po po lol,karen

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
The Po Po is the police :). We say Gator is a mugger. He will knock Gypsy or Lucy over to get a bone if he really wants it. So my hubby calls me the Po Po sometimes because I have to "police" what he is doing.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
haha i feel llike im a referee between our boys lol.... also i might try to steam the carpets and see if she itches afterwards incase it was the cat dander that was getting to her, if not then it would be the carpet its self :/

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
071.jpg
annies tyedyed flower power tshirt lol,karen

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
lol im not the po po im just the mug that does everything in our house,lol,im thinking of having the carpets deep cleaned ,but for now she seems itch free whilst wearing her tshirts!!,karen

L

Lucy-licious

So glad to hear she's itch free today. She looks very sweet in her T shirt too :luv:
I keep looking at the little stretchy sundresses they have in Asda n Tescos for toddlers I wonder if they'll fit our girls.
She'll look really sweet in a dress with the frills round her cute bully botty :)

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
lol i think i draw the line at frilly dresses !!,i think if i put annie in a dress she would want the shoes to go with it ha ha ,but if you do get a dress id love to see them in it,karen

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Aww she's a cutie.

So is she going to have to wear t-shirts all the time now, or?

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
i must admit though shes itching slightly her belly is prety clear so i will leave it on her its not bothering her,but the purple number didnt last long she got it off through the night and peed and pood on it lol,back to wearing my sons thsirt i will raid his wardrobe ha ha ,karen

GatorRay

Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
You might have to break down and get a *gasp* dog shirt. lol. She would look so cute in anything! My husband says Gypsy has a shoe fetish...not wearing them but eating them! So, I am sure she could help pick out shoes. :lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online