Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: allergy

Steff Martin

Default Re: allergy

Always keep in mind that your child can be more effected from allergy than you.So if you feel that there is a problem with your kid,the allergy problem then keep your child away.But usually it does not happen.

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

i think that annie is allergic to fishl ,ive reintroduced the carpets with not much difference,but last friday i gave her mackeral for her breakfast and within 10 minutes she had scratched herself raw and bloodied,ive been giving her omega fish oils every day also,ive discontinued all fish now and her itching is going down well,i will feed an egg a day for essential fats,shes still wearing tshirts though just in case she has a mad scratching fit,karen

Staph bacteri are the most cause in dogs in which skin becomes bacterial,which causes allergy.Bull dogs probably have more Bangor to get allergy.To avoid this from the beginning get a bath of your dog after two to three month regularly.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mocha Bubbles
    Likes (Received)

I remember my son was allergic to carpets!! I had to have it removed because it was horrible!
    LisaMarie

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

thanks david for your tip,from what ive read staph is a secondary problem to illness/allergy and as im keeping her covered with a tshirt im avoiding any secondary infection,im feeding her fresh basil as its a natural antihistamine also clears bad dog breath lol,which she doesnt have due to what i feed her but its still good for her lol,karen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads