Good treats/chews for bulldogs...

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Hello I was wondering what kinds of treats do your bullies eat/chew, my bulldog rocky tries to swallow everything...

I also know a lot of treats aren't good for bulldogs like diet or nutrition wise...

So I was wondering what do bulldogs like/love/can have.....?

Thanks so much....

Jenna Zepeda

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Matilda likes any and all Blue Buffalo treats. She has no showed any signs of allergies either.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You can find them online..or thru Carolina pet pantry..there is a link here. Order the x large..I ordered medium the first time..I also found them at flint river ranch. At Carolina pet pantry they are listed under treats..I had a heck of a time finding them on their site !

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Brutus has a super sensitive stomach to the point I cant even give him milkbones. We get the dried chicken strips and he loves them! Theyre pretty long so we break them up into about 4 pieces and he gets so excited thinking he gets more treats :p As for chewing, he chews through everything and the nylabone is the only thing still left intact at the end of the day lol.

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
a 'Kong' toy is a must have, I have found.

I got the medium sized one and I fill it with peanut butter. Hambone will lay for an hour trying to lick all the goodness out of it. It's also extremely durable and cannot be easily destroyed. If you aren't aware of what Kong is, it's a tapered rubber thing with a hole in the bottom. You can put treats in the hole and the dog has to work to get the treat out. It keeps them entertained and it's fun.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I just got back from the feed store where I get our food and I saw they had antlers. I didn't get any because they were marked "jumbo" and were tiny! Plus they were $17 each so for three it would have been a pretty penny. I usually buy three of all of our treats of this sort so that there isn't any arguing. lol

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]..the ones I got online were from flint river ranch. They came 3 in a package and the mediums were well..medium! They still have them and chomp on them every day! But I will get xlarge next time. Think they were about $25 with shipping

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I will check those out! Sound cheaper and bigger. Plus, can't beat three in a pack!

OP
Jzepeda87

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Kong wouldn't last with rocks, he destroys anything we get...I should call him JAWS.....

Jenna Zepeda

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.