Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Biggie too big?!

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Louisville, KY
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is Biggie too big?!

Quote Originally Posted by John broke View Post
    I have also a male dog and his name is berry.he is too big.his weight is 51 pounds.his color is black.i really love him.
    Hi John. We would love to see pictures of Berry.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@FridayGt I'm glad I'm not the only one that wakes them up like that lol... And when he's stretching just before he gets up I always rub and kinda massage his little leg lol... Such a mommas boy!
    I can't believe he has gotten so big so fast you need to post more pics of the little guy!
    Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Don't you worry, the weight of the dog now may not have significant effects on the body yet but you must maintain that weight and not go beyond the normal weight of adult bull dogs.

Bulldogs here in the UK are generally bigger than those in the US...the average weight for a 5 month old pup is 15Kg that's around 34lb. Having said that they're all different and as long as he doesn't look fat and has that beautiful pear shaped figure with his wide chest and tiny waist and bum then he's just perfect....but the I'm totally biased I fell in love with Biggie from that first ever pic and will always think he's just perfect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads