Should I be worried?

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Oh geez!! Soap? Silly bulldog. Thought mine was silly when he ate a sock. That is exactly what they did at the ER Vet was give him peroxide until he threw it up, along with other items he had in his belly :( I hope he is feeling all better and he passed it out of his body by now!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION].... How is our boy doing today besides having 'clean pipes'? ;)

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I don't know if it was triggered by his soap eating or not, but Vegas did have a seizure at five this morning. Sunday he was able to eat fine but had No reason to use the bathroom. Besides Peeing. I'm sure that had everything to do with all the pooping and throwing up he did on Saturday. His first meal that he was able to keep down was breakfast on Sunday.
After his seizure this morning he did a little bit of pacing but ate breakfast just fine and he seemed to recover pretty quickly .. Unfortunately he's home alone today

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Hopefully he will be alright home alone today please let us know how he did when you get a chance, we all worry about him you know

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello~
Having a dog is like having small children (or children of any size?). As much as we try to safeguard ever situation, they are always more we are NOT aware of. When something happens, it is what we do ABOUT it that is the most important decision. Being proactive to do SOMETHING is better than doing nothing and waiting to see what happens.
And this is WHY we all share here. We learn MORE all the time~
I've just learned something new today.

Good Day~

John broke

May 25, 2011
Hello everyone.i have a little dog.Some time he don't like to eat anything and some time he want to eat.i don't know why.last week he did not eat anything for a whole day.kindly tell me what happened to him.Is there anything wrong?Is it happened to anyone's dog? Share with me thanks.Reply me soon.

physical therapy billing coding

Last edited:

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
Call ASPCA Poison Control Hotline! You must always keep their number on your refrigerators. You can ask about what to do with regards to soap ingestion.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.