Samson got a weird "reaction"? PICS

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
oh dear! please let us know how the vet visit went!! these dogs!!! love them to death but they will drive us to drink!

thinking of you ! :pray:

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Thanks guys! Will let you know tmm morning!

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
perhaps hes been playing with a feltip pen ,and drawn them on himself just to worry you:ROFL:joking apart ,i hope hes ok,karen

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
On our way to the vet right now. Its an hour and a half drive so might be a while until I get back to you guys. Its the closest vet I could find who is familiar with bulldogs, all the vets around here I feel they have been brushing off Samson's bald spots and being very rushed. My little man needs special care and attention that he's not getting around here!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
On our way to the vet right now. Its an hour and a half drive so might be a while until I get back to you guys. Its the closest vet I could find who is familiar with bulldogs, all the vets around here I feel they have been brushing off Samson's bald spots and being very rushed. My little man needs special care and attention that he's not getting around here!

One word...."gnome"

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Lol..nope Samson did not catch herpes from the gnome. Vet said it was probably something he brushed up on in the bush but he wasn't sure because it is completley gone now. As for Samson's bald spots the vet said it is pyrodera (sp) he gave me a paper full of info on it but he is one some.very expensive anti biotics for a month to clear it up! He said should see improvements in 10 days! All is well, vet was very impressed with Samson's stance, size and other features...he actually asked if he was going to be a stud and I said unfortunately no...made the date for June 17 to get his man jewles removed :( shortly after his 8 month bday!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lol..nope Samson did not catch herpes from the gnome. Vet said it was probably something he brushed up on in the bush but he wasn't sure because it is completley gone now. As for Samson's bald spots the vet said it is pyrodera (sp) he gave me a paper full of info on it but he is one some.very expensive anti biotics for a month to clear it up! He said should see improvements in 10 days! All is well, vet was very impressed with Samson's stance, size and other features...he actually asked if he was going to be a stud and I said unfortunately no...made the date for June 17 to get his man jewles removed :( shortly after his 8 month bday!

Ohhhh..good news all around! Except for $$$ but we are used to that..right? June 17th is my birthday...poor Samson..I will think of him!

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh no..of course the red marks come back after the vet visit ..he was playing outside again

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Haha I don't think its allergies though ..I think it may be stinging netal if any of yous know what that is?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.