Samson got a weird "reaction"? PICS

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Im not sure what this is. Samson was wrestling with my buddies dogo for a long time. There were also out running around in the backyard. Its 8 acres of just grass so im not sure what this could have been. The backyard is surrounded by a creek and bush and big pond so he could have gotten into something.. im just not sure what this is... it looks ... weird, not really like an allergic reaction or anything, i dont think.

Sorry for the pics of sams hoo-hoo
There are 4 spots if you can notice, the one above the hoo hoo is his belly button tho lol.

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Yes it is...like the red spot itself is like a bump. .?

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
those aren't nipples? the bright red ring looks suspicious, but i'm not sure. i haven't seen anything like that. :(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jeez..it's weird. Doesn't look like hives..ring makes me think ringworm..but so hard to tell! Interesting stuff! Lucky you..Samson sure knows how to make you crazeeeeeeee! :bang:

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
its strange that they are both the same size and symetrical excuse the spelling lol,they actually look like nipples ,not having a dog i wouldnt know but wouldnt imagine hed have nipples there anyway,perhaps it is ringworm or some other type of parasite ,hope hes ok ,karen

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
its strange that they are both the same size and symetrical excuse the spelling lol,they actually look like nipples ,not having a dog i wouldnt know but wouldnt imagine hed have nipples there anyway,perhaps it is ringworm or some other type of parasite ,hope hes ok ,karen

Ya! There are more in his hair..hard to see..but quite a few. Looks like ring worm to me..but so hard to judge from here!!

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Yes there are 4 all together. Its just odd because they are in a symmetrical line...I was hoping for something along ythe lines of a spider bite or something lol...

Ohh Samson...

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Hey a little update...I just looked at the marks and they are almost cpmpletlry gone?!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
He definitely got into something. I think I'd be hauling his butt into the vet. Looks parasitical to me.

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Uhoh now ur scaring me...he has vet appt tmm morning at 10!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
With something like that, better safe than sorry. He's such a troublemaker isn't he. :blink: Hopefully it's nothing!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Could there be ticks around where you live? Looks like a bullseye to me... or ring worm... but putting other options out there.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.