Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need recommendations: shampoo? heart worm meds? New mommy needs help!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Need recommendations: shampoo? heart worm meds? New mommy needs help!

For some reason, I can't figure out how to do the @____ thing.. but I have a big tile shower with a seat in it, and the shower head can be taken down from the rack thing so that I can spray her good. We just use my shower!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Need recommendations: shampoo? heart worm meds? New mommy needs help!

@Wlw9x..you just do the @ symbol and then put in the user name you want to get a notice to read your post. @cali baker..we use the tub for Jake..but the shower thing would be perfiect! We usually do our dogs outside with a hose in the summer..but Jake won't get that until it's warmer! We do rinse in warm water! They have outside shower apparatus that uses water supply by hot water heater and is just a spray nozzle. Just for dogs..vie seen it in pet supply catalogs. Here in California..think outside is great in summer! Yay Tate..go...

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I use the kitchen sink until they are too big and then use the tub. I also use the shower sprayer. I like the sink because it is a good time to teach them not to squirm when you are taking care of them. With all of the face cleaning, etc., they have to get used to being still while you are grooming them.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Katie
    Likes (Received)

Thanks everyone for your help. I bought Katie some oatmeal shampoo and bathed her Friday night. She smells and looks great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads