cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Last night I noticed what looked like a pimple on Tate's neck. At first i thought it was dried up food and tried washing it off w/a wet cloth but then realized it wasn't. It's just the one spot and he doesn't scratch at it.
I think someone posted about their bully using stridex pads (?)...not sure tho...can anyone help?

also, what facial scrub and/or shampoo do you use on your bully? i need to give Tate a bath soon.
thanks!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Hi there!! I use Clearasil pads on Mochas chin when needed. Could it be a bug bite maybe?The reason I ask its because is on his neck. I recomend you use Sulfodene. I love this stuff. You may get it online or at your local petstore(Petco has it).Clean the area an apply a little on it. You can also use neosporin on it. I bathe Mocha with Viva La Dog Spa oatmeal shampoo. Its gentle and soothing on her fur and skin, but any oatmeal base shampoo would work great also.:heart:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi there!! I use Clearasil pads on Mochas chin when needed. Could it be a bug bite maybe?The reason I ask its because is on his neck. I recomend you use Sulfodene. I love this stuff. You may get it online or at your local petstore(Petco has it).Clean the area an apply a little on it. You can also use neosporin on it. I bathe Mocha with Viva La Dog Spa oatmeal shampoo. Its gentle and soothing on her fur and skin, but any oatmeal base shampoo would work great also.:heart:

thank you for the recs! it doesn't look like a bug bite but i'm not really sure either. I'll look into that Sulfodene stuff. As far as shampoo goes, that oatmeal shampoo sounds good too. I have yet to give Tate a bath so this should be interesting!:girlwacko:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.