Something scary happened. What could it mean?

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I have gone with a rock too as [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] suggested. I couldn't get to the store. I also just put a few pieces of kibble in at a time. About 15 or so. It took a loooooooong time for her to eat but I do not EVER want to have that happen again! Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and suggestions!!!! What would I do without you guys!
:lubu::muah2:

RockosDad

Mar 8, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocko
Im so sorry about what happened, two nights ago it happened to Rocko he walked away from his bowl and went under the table and wasnt breathing I freaked and went to go grab him but he seamed to clear whatever he had and started breathing again. It was horrible seeing that, I cant even imagine what you had to go through.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion has done that also....except she wasn't eating. She was trying to throw up, and she was doing the heaving. She kept heaving and nothing came up. Finally, after about 2 mins of heaving, she finally threw up, then passed out. (basically fell over but was still conscious) Lack of oxygen. She recovered real quick, but I never figured out why she was heaving. Nothing but stomach acid came up.
:barf::barf:

melanieian

Mar 29, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Brodie
Brodie has done this twice before but not while eating. My son was holding him by his collar and he was trying to pull away from my son and he is very strong so my son was actually unintentionally choking Brodie while he was pulling. He fell on his side just for a second. Needless to say no one touches him by the collar again!!!!! It was sooooo scary.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.