Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heart Murmur

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mocha Bubbles
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Heart Murmur

I have to tell you that Mocha was misdiagnosed and the vet said she had a murmur. The reason why i got her because no one would have wanted to deal with something like this. The first time i took her to the Vets for her vacinations and check up, it was gone!! Perhaps a miracle, but they could not find anything at all! Samson is going to be fine. He has a good mommy that loves Him and takes good care of Him!!
    LisaMarie

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I'm sorry to hear this .... but a grade 1 heart murmur is the lowest and as long as Samson continues to live the life you have given him then I see no reason why he shouldn't have a long and healthy life. You just have to keep doing exactly what you're doing now ... make him the healthiest little bulldog in California!!!

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Wow...it is hard to find out there might be any issue, no matter how small or large. I hope you aren't worrying too much. It sounds like it is very mild. I have no experience with this in dogs but my brother and sister have pretty serious heart issues (my sister had open heart surgery when she was 2yo and my brother will need a valve replacement in his 40's possibly) and as long as they stay active without going nuts, keep their weight at a healthy level and go for their check ups, they are doing just fine.

That being said, I think you take wonderful care of Samson! I am sure he will live a healthy, happy life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads