Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Well, Matilda was playing soccer with my daughter and was running across teh yard with her rope bone in her mouth. When all of the sudden, BAM she ran face first into the plastic water hose box. My daughter said it looked like she hit her chin hard. My question is, is there anything I should lookout for for the next few days?? I now bullies don't show pain very often or wimper so that is why I thought I would post this. Any info is helpful.

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Depending on overbite/underbite issues id look for the obvious of possible cuts in the upper and lower mouth areas and since it was the chin maybe check for loose teeth but one reason i like bullys is theyre pretty resilient and takes alot before they even actually get hurt. My girl will attack my sons Tonka trucks wheels to the point where shes bleeding from the lower gum but i keep an eye on her and it heals quick. She seems to think its her toy and theres no way of stopping her from getting it other than throwing the toy away.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Should be fine I would think. Cutty has taken many plows to the face in efforts to get his ball. At worst he bruised around his eye when he ran into the coffee table (we since moved it out of the room) but other than that he is always ok somehow.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
awww por baby but i agree with others. I remember one time I was going outside and Duke was behind me and I didn't know it and his face hit the door hard! :(

I felt the same as you but he was fine.. Give her extra hugs :luv:

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Ok, thanks everyone. Ya'll are making me feel better.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.