Help need Vet in the Jacksonville, Florida area

paladin1369

May 3, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Scarlet
Hello,

I am looking for a Bulldog Vet for my puppy in the Jacksonville, Florida area.

We just got our puppy 5 days ago (her name is Scarlet) and on the 3rd day she got Cherry Eye and the Vet gave her some ointment to put in it 3 times a day and now this morning her other eye does not look right, it looks kind of droopy in the lower eyelid but it does not look like the other eye that has cherry eye.

Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I messaged you with Creekside Animal hospital. She is in Orange Park, but she saved Bella's life and I love her to death. It took years to find a great vet, one who listens and doesn't treat the dog as a money maker. She even helps out with the rescues I transport. Dr Coral Turman.

Katie9449

May 2, 2011
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel Tank
I really like her too and she was awesome with my beagle! I plan on taking Diesel to her now.

However, I am not sure where you are located but I have also gone to San Juan Animal Hospital. They are on the bulldog websites for vets and I liked them. I know a lot of bulldog area people bring them there.
Here is their information:
4519 San Juan Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32210
(904) 733-5022

OP
paladin1369

paladin1369

May 3, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Scarlet
Thanks for the reply's, they are a big help.

The vet I took her to only saw $ signs. within 15 mins of being there I was given all these estimates for surgery on her Cherry Eye and she is just 8-9 weeks old.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am no help but I have to say I am glad you are smart enough to look into finding a vet who wants to help your baby and not take you for all you have. Welcome to the boards too by the way.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.